AMOA On the Road Education Program
The AMOA On the Road Education Program was created as a cost-effective educational program for leaders in the coin-op industry who want to invest in themselves and their businesses by participating in a quick educational event at an easily accessible venue.
Last year’s stop was the Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe with the program running all day Saturday and adjourning by noon on Sunday with an optional Friday afternoon session on FECs.
- New Overtime Rules and Guidelines - What it Means for You
- Risk Management - How well are you protecting your interests?
- Banking at Every Level of Business - What Exactly Do Banks Look At?
- Operational Ratios/Processes and Procedures
- Accounting - What's in those financial statements?
- Operating in Small Footprint FECs (a new, optional Friday afternoon session)
For more information on AMOA's On the Road Education Program or any of its Continuing Education programs, contact Katie Voyles at (800) 937-2662.
This program is brought to you by the AMOA Notre Dame & Continuing Education Committee and sponsored by the AMOA Coin-Op Cares Education and Charitable Foundation.