Apply to Join Board
Applying for AMOA Board of Directors
The Amusement & Music Operators Association elects new directors each year to serve a term of three (3) years. Any candidate that submits an application must be an operator or distributor member in good standing, have his/her application endorsed by five (5) members of AMOA, and must submit the application at least thirty (30) days before the election. A maximum of three (3) persons from any one state shall be eligible to hold office or be a member of the Board of Directors at the same time. Outlined below are some helpful hints when filling out this application:
- Please complete every question on the application.
- Make sure that five (5) current members of AMOA endorse the application. These members do not have to be from the same state.
- Applications should be submitted by January 15th prior to the election in March which is held during the AAMA-AMOA Amusement Expo International. Applications cannot be accepted within 30 days of the Expo Board Meeting.
- All candidates and nominees are strongly encouraged to attend the annual membership meeting during Expo.
- If you have any questions, please call AMOA headquarters at 815-893-6010.
Click here to download a copy of the Board of Directors application.