AMOA State Trade Association Resource Team
(AMOA 'START' Program)
For industry state associations that operate without staffing and/or have with limited resources, AMOA has developed a menu of supporting services…available at a discounted hourly or project rate.
- Developing and maintaining member and prospect lists
- Putting together a membership roster/directory
- Handle dues renewals and manage member databases
- Create e-newsletters for members
- Make available the use of AMOA’s conference call capabilities
- Serve as liaison/source of information on legislative issues
- Help conduct annual meetings and develop supporting materials
If your state association is in need of assistance in any of the above areas—or has a specific project where AMOA can lend a helping hand—please contact the AMOA headquarters at (847) 428-7699 to discuss how our START program can enhance your organization.